Some buttons appears with colors unsuitable for dark themes on libreoffice writer, calc, etc.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login in the Cinnamon Desktop Environment;
2. Change the controls theme to adwaita dark;
3. Open the libreoffice writer or calc;
4. Change the user interface to Tabbed;
5. Look at first Tab File, the buttons Recent Documents, File, Help appears with black color on foreground text in the dark theme. The foreground must appears with white color for dark themes for this buttons;
6. Check the others Tabs because there is the same issue with some buttons.
The buttons Recent Documents, File, Help appears with black color on foreground text in the dark theme. The foreground must appears with white color for dark themes for this buttons;
Adjust all buttons foreground text colors for dark themes.
User Profile Reset: Yes
[Information automatically included from LibreOffice]
[Information guessed from browser]
OS: Linux (All)
OS is 64bit: yes
Created attachment 171263 [details]
Mind to check with a nightly build? You didn't add version info and I get the correct colors with the latest sources.
(In reply to Heiko Tietze from comment #3)
> Mind to check with a nightly build? You didn't add version info and I get
> the correct colors with the latest sources.
OS : fedora 34 x86_64
DE Cinnamon : 4.8.6
LibreOffice : 22.214.171.124
Theme : Adwaita Dark, Flat remix dark, ..
Confirming for Ubuntu 21.04, gtk3, default dark theme;
Maybe related to bug 141857 about false color pick (bright or dark brand image is taken per