Created attachment 175010 [details]
Draw document and exported PDF
How to reproduce
1. Create a Draw document. Add two radio buttons (yes & no). Give controls the save name (button1)
2. Add a new page. Copy radio buttons from page 1 to page 2, and rename the buttons (button2)
3. Export as PDF
4. Open PDF in Acrobat
5. Select Yes on page 1
6. Go to page 2 and select No
7. Go back to page 1. Selection from step 5 is gone.
8. Go back to page 2. Select radio buttons, cut them and paste them on page 1.
9. Export as PDF
10. Open in Abrobat
11. Both radio button groups now properly work
Seems like a bug Inherited from OO. Or it needs an explanation.
I had a very quick look at the source code and was wondering if it was related to Draw only. So I created a Writer document, with 2 option groups, one on each page. The exported PDF acts as expected. The issue therefore seems to be related to Draw only.
This is a pretty annoying bug as it prevents us from creating PDF forms that span multiple pages using Draw. Randomly, some option group buttons get grouped together although they have different names. We never have a problem with single-page forms.
Any known work-around until the bug is resolved?
For those experiencing the same issue, here's my work-around: Export to PDF each page individually (delete other pages, export, undo, repeat with other pages). Then combine the individual PDFs into one PDF.