1. Create a new writer document.
2. Type in some text on the first line: "Hello"
2. Change the Table Contents style as follows:
2.1 Make the Area solid-color-Yellow
2.2 Make the font size a little smaller than the default (e.g. 10 instead of 12 pt)
3. Using the menus, Insert | Table
4. Choose a 2x2 table with a heading row
5. Type in "Hello" as before into a heading cell and into a non-heading cell
* Table cells are yellow
* Table cell text is smaller than the outside text
* First table row cells are centered
* First table row cell text is in boldface
* Table cells are yellow (... which is good)
* Table cell text is NOT smaller than the outside text
* First table row cells are NOT centered
* First table row cell text is NOT in boldface
If one re-applies the appropriate styles (Table Contents, Table Heading) to the table rows, they are applied properly.
I can't confirm with
Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha0+ (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 040b3198fde3385e19e7380fdcabae84a0abac9d
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19044; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI: en-GB
(In reply to Dieter from comment #1)
I forgot a very important point: Choosing the "Academic" table style. Can you try that?
Also, the table insertion is with "Table | Insert Table", nor "Insert | Table" as I had written.
Thank you for additional informations. I can reproduce the bug, but it looks like a duplicate of bug 145920
If you open style inspector after step 4 or 5, you see paragraph DF, that shouldn't be there.
So I mark it a sduplicate. Feel free to change it back with a short reasoning, if you disagree.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 145920 ***
Eyal, there are many bugs on same, I don't know if you search before reporting.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 104389 ***
(In reply to Timur from comment #4)
> Eyal, there are many bugs on same, I don't know if you search before
Actually, it would be easier if the meta bugs were more accessible, e.g. in a searchable list of just the meta-bug names