Created attachment 179772 [details]
Sample document to reproduce the issue
Steps to reproduce
1) open the attached file "1361_rows_zoom_120percent.ods" in Android Viewer
2) scroll down to the bottom of the document
3) look at the last row shown (zoom in if you like to see better)
Android Viewer doesn't scroll down to the last row in the document, which would be row 1361 (and the first cell there has the text "foobar 1361").
In the attached screenshot, the last row that is still visible is 1334, but that may vary a bit depending on what zoom level is applied in Android Viewer.
Expected result: Android Viewer should allow to scroll down at least to the last row of the document.
* The document has a zoom level of 120% saved inside of it. When saving the same document with a zoom level of 100% in Desktop LO, all rows are shown in Android Viewer as well. I'll attach such a version of the file as well.
* The row/column headers are sometimes also scaled incorrectly, but that's a different issue. (e.g. in the screenshot, you can see row header 1134 next to what is actually row 1334.)
This is with git master as of commit 45aac5b97192a97369c7785772ce7400d9ea8abc.
Created attachment 179773 [details]
Screenshot of the issue
Created attachment 179774 [details]
Sample document with zoom of 100% - issue not reproducible then
This is the same document saved with a zoom level of 100% in LO Calc (desktop version). The issue does not show up when opening that one in Android Viewer.
Reproduced with current APK on F-Droid, 7.6 alpha1+.
I can't scroll past row header 1134 and text "foobar 1334". But then, switching apps and going back to LO Viewer, the view refreshes and I can go beyond that (although it doesn't fix the header misalignment).