When setting the properties of a sparkline, if only changing the "Display empty cells as" option, it will not update the properties of the sparkline when clicking OK.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create data for sparkline: A1: 1, B1: 2, C1: 3
2. Select the data and right-click and choose Sparklines > Insert Sparkline
3. Note the current "Display empty cells as" option. Change it to something else and do not change the Type.
4. Select an empty cell for output range and click ok
5. Right-click on sparkline and choose Sparklines > Edit Sparkline Group
Display empty cells as value is unchanged
Display empty cells as value should be changed to new value
User Profile Reset: No
If you also change the Type, the Display empty cells as value will be saved with the sparkline group properties.
Confirm with Version: 188.8.131.52.alpha0+ / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 64f673238cf9b645a751e8f8137ca14e595a779a
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 5.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: cs-CZ (cs_CZ.UTF-8); UI: en-US
* I have had different examples of what I think of as valid formulae Not work with Sparklines.
* I have determined that Sparkline only work for...
* A contiguous cell range
* Must include worksheet name
* cell reference must be absolue:
x "'daily summary'!U76:X76" -- worked, but:
x "$U$76:$X$76" -- fails
x "$U$76,$V$76,$W$76,$X$76" -- fails
x "U76,V76,W76,X76" -- fails
* this bug reports missed data in a calculation
* It cannot be considered "minor" im humble opinion