When we want to change diapo style in mask mode, Preview is not updated when selecting slides style.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Work into mask mode with your presentation
2) Right-click, and choose "Slide design"
3) On the new modal dialog, click on "Load.."
4) From the new modal dialog, we can select models into categories, Click on "Plus" button on the right to extend the window
5) Check the "Preview" Checkbox
6) Select different styles into categories
No preview of the selected style.
Update Preview when changing selection
1) Select your style
1) Uncheck "Preview" checkbox
3) Check "Preview" checkbox
Slide Master mode is not needed.
Just point on Format menu and choose Slide design. Follow the "Steps to reproduce" from the item 3
Bug confirmed on 3.3.1 release (on linux platform yet)
*** Bug 35778 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Created attachment 49997 [details]
My proposed patch
The attached simple patch seems to solve the problem in all versions platform independently.
The changes are as follows.
* Linked the already existing event handler of selecting a template.
* Update the preview also when we select another region (like 'My Templates').
fixed on 3.4 & master ( aka 3.5 )