I've reported this bug to OpenOffice.org (see http://openoffice.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=106229). It has been commented as "Reproducible. Reassigned."
When changing a slide design in LibreOffice 3.3.2, the "Load Slide Design"
dialog preview window doesn't refresh automatically.
- Open the "Load Slide Design" dialog via "Format - Slide Design..."
- Click on the "Load..." button
- Select "Presentation Backgrounds" in "Categories"
- Click on the "More..." button if it shows arrows downwards
- Enable "Preview"
- When changing the template now, the preview window won't refresh. So you must
disable and re-enable "Preview" to see the selected template. It doesn't do
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 34768 ***