Created attachment 43949 [details]
I Use LibreOffice3.3.1RC1 - Windows XP JA
When I input the OFFSET/DSUM/DGET functions with External Reference Function by manual, the functions works normally.
But, when I try to use the Function Wizard for OFFSET/DSUM/DGET functions with External Reference, LibreO returns error msg.
Steps to reproduce:
(1) Open attached "OFFSET_External_Ref.ods"
(2) Open attached "OFFSET_main.ods"
(3) In the "OFFSET_main.ods", select cell A5 of sheet1.
(4) Use the function wizard to enter function OFFSET.
a) the 'reference' field to 'file:///C:/OFFSET_External_Ref.ods'#reffered_sheet.A1'
(cell A1 of reffered_sheet in "OFFSET_External_Ref.ods")
b) the 'rows' filed to 2
c) the 'column' field to 2.
at this timing, the right value is displayed in the 'Result' field.
(5) And Click OK on the function wizard.
(6) Then, get LibreOffice error msg:
LibreOffice Calc found an error in the formula entered. Do you want to accept the correction proposed below?:
(7) DSUM/DGET function with External Reference are same as abaove mentioned.
It seems this problem occurs in association with Function Wizard.
Created attachment 43950 [details]
This may be the same issue as Bug 34356.
This is fixed on master, along with Bug 34356.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 34356 ***