Created attachment 46232 [details]
LibreOffice crash due to graphite fonts in TOC
Attached document uses Graphite fonts in the Table of Contents. Performing a certain action always results in a crash of Writer.
Steps to reproduce the crash:
* Please open attached file
* Click with the mouse in the word "Introduction" in the table of contents
* Press F11 in order to get the window to edit the templates
* The template of the top level in the TOC is called "Inhaltsverzeichnis 1" (TableOfContents1). Please perform a right mouse click on this template in the template window and click on "edit".
* Please click on the tab "Schrifteffekte" (font effects)
* Click on "Cancel" in order to close the dialog.
* Writer will immediately crash
System: System: Ubuntu 10.10/Gnome 2, LibreOffice 3.3.2. PPA, Intel 32-Bit. German language environment
Seems like a graphite problem....
for me: clicking on the 'Introduction' itself causes a crash...
one for cedric?
Part of bt:
#0 0x00007ffff35e0a17 in (anonymous namespace)::direct_run(bool, void* const*, unsigned char const*, int*, graphite2::Slot**&, graphite2::SlotMap*) ()
#1 0x00007ffff35e16a0 in graphite2::vm::Machine::run(void* const*, unsigned char const*, graphite2::Slot**&, graphite2::vm::Machine::status_t&) ()
#2 0x00007ffff35dff15 in graphite2::Pass::testConstraint(graphite2::Rule const&, graphite2::vm::Machine&) const ()
I tried this issue with LibreOffice 3.4rc1 and it seems to be solved. No problem here anymore.
@Muthu: Do you still encounter the crash in 3.4rc1? If not, you can close the bug.
Closing due to Comment 2 and Muthu's inacivity.
Please feel free to reopen this bug if you find out that the problem still exists with the current LibreOffice 3.4.1 or later.