Created attachment 46292 [details]
1. either download the attachment or create a new spreadsheet
2. enter text 'Correct' in first cell
3. enter text 'Correcto' in second cell
4. select both cells
5. Format > Cells > Alignment > Text orientation > Degrees > 90 > OK
6. Resize row so it's higher than text
When the word is in the dictionary the text is aligned to the bottom of the cell but when it isn't (ie in case of abbreviation or foreign word) it goes to the top and is not possible to move it down.
Already fixed this in 3.4.