Build Date & Platform: XP 3.4RC1 Libo BuildID = 340m1 (Build: 11)
Steps to reproduce:
- Define a name through Insert> Name> Define for a data range
- Create a pivot table based on this user name
- Insert> Name> Define> Delete this user name
- Update the pivot table
Expected result: Replace the values in the pivot table by #NAME?
Actual result : Crash
The attached spreadsheet already contains a pivot table based on a named range for an easy reproduction of the crash:
- Open the attached file
- Insert> Names> Define> "PysData"> Delete
- Right click on the pivot table > update
Additional Information: Reproduced with same build & platform on [fr-discuss]
Created attachment 46992 [details]
Lovely catch! Reproduced on 3.4 RC1 /SLED 11 sp1.
Attaching crash stack.
Thanks for Kohei's review.
Created attachment 47170 [details]
I'll take it.
Fixed on master, and pending review for 3.4.1 inclusion.
The fix is pushed to the -3-4 branch as well. This will be fixed in 3.4.1.