Build Date & Platform: XP LibO 3.4RC1 buildid=340m1(Build:11)
Steps to Reproduce:
- File > New > Spreadsheet (also occurs with an existing spreadsheet)
- A1 is the current Cell
- Insert > Names > Define > Scope: Global > Name: Name1, Assigned to: $Sheet1.$A$1 > Add
- Define a different global name, such Name2, Assigned to: $Sheet1.$A$2 > Add
- Click OK to close the dialog
- Select $Sheet1.$A$3
- Insert > Names > Insert > the dialog opens
- Click "Insert All"
Expected Results: Inserts a list of all named areas and the corresponding cell references at the current cursor position.
Actual Results: The dialog closes and nothing is inserted
- Tested and reproduced on the list [fr-discuss]
fixed and I think it will be in 3.4.1
Yes, it will be. Thanks a lot.
*** Bug 38381 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***