Translated automatically from the Portuguese into English by Google translate
libreOffice restarts when trying to remove DDE link between writer and calc
The error occurs following the steps below:
1) a copy of the calc spreadsheet and paste it in Writer by pressing Ctrl + Shift + V and choose the Link DDE;
2) Then, the writer, accessing the edit menu \ links ... and try to unlink.
The libreOffice crashes and restarts
S. O. Seven 64-bit Windows;
libreOffice reinicia ao tentar remover vínculo DDE entre writer e calc
O erro acontece seguindo as etapas abaixo:
1) copiar uma planilha do calc e colar no writer pressionando CTRL+Shift+V e escolher a opção Vínculo DDE;
2) Depois, no writer, acessar o menu editar\vínculos... e tentar Desvincular.
O libreOffice trava e é reiniciado
S.O. Windows Seven 64 bits;
[Reproducible] with "LibreOffice 3.4.0RC2 – WIN7 Home Premium (64bit) English UI [OOO340m1 (Build:12)]".
Steps to reproduce
1. Start new LibO session
2. Open new spreadsheet from start center
3. click any cell or leave cell cursor in A1
4. Menu 'Edit > Copy
5. Menu 'File > New > Text Document'
Focus changes to new WRITER document
6. Menu 'Edit > Paste Special > DDE link'
A cell with no contents appears
7. Menu 'Edit > Links > <Break Link>'
Expected: Link will be removed, contents embedded
Crash also happens if you selected entire sheet in step 3/4
Breaking DDE Link in a Spreadsheet will not cause a crash
I also see the crash with an obsolete OOo 3.4-Dev version, but not with OOo3.1.1
Please feel free to reassign if it's not your area!
fix on libreoffice-3-4 branch with commit writer:0d3f3c3c45cadf06b7de2cc1592a59e6a44ebd60
RC2 is bit by bit identical with release version, so separate items in the version picker are useless. Changes have been discussed with Michael Meeks.
Another problem related to linkages, is when some have hidden columns in calc and to create the bond they appear in wiriter
(In reply to comment #4)
For different problems please submit separate bugs. This one is FIXED, nobody will care about your "other problem".