OS: MS-Windows *Vista and Seven* only
Affected modules: Writer, Calc, Impress
Steps to reproduce in Writer:
- create a new text document
- clic the button hyperlink ou choose menu Insert > Hyperlink
- in the left part of the dialog which appears choose "Document"
- on the right of the path text-field click on the button "Open file"
The crash does not occur in the following cases:
- use of LibreOffice Open/Save dialogs (Tools > Options > LibreOffice > General)
- MS-Windows XP
- no problem on Linux
Best regards. JBF
Tor, could you please have a look?
Can confirm. Will debug.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?id=6f9702f7c2e2df38f18b8d69bd3ea6e957a2202c seems to help. Committed to master, review pending for 3-4 branch.
RC2 is bit by bit identical with release version, so separate items in the version picker are useless. Changes have been discussed with Michael Meeks.