Hi, I run LibO 3.4.0 Final on openSUSE 11.4.
I tried to change the header "spacing" value for space between the header and document text. I modified it via the Page Style dialog, "Header" tab. I'm using "Default" page style. But the changes could not be seen until I reloaded the document. And additionally it consistently crashes when I hit "File->Reload" on the document after making said changes.
RC2 is bit by bit identical with release version, so separate items in the version picker are useless. Changes have been discussed with Michael Meeks.
[This is an automated message.]
This bug was filed before the changes to Bugzilla on 2011-10-16. Thus it
started right out as NEW without ever being explicitly confirmed. The bug is
changed to state NEEDINFO for this reason. To move this bug from NEEDINFO back
to NEW please check if the bug still persists with the 3.5.0 beta1 or beta2 prereleases.
Details on how to test the 3.5.0 beta1 can be found at:
more detail on this bulk operation: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/RFC-Operation-Spamzilla-tp3607474p3607474.html
Dear bug submitter!
Due to the fact, that there are a lot of NEEDINFO bugs with no answer within the last six months, we close all of these bugs.
To keep this message short, more infos are available @ https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/NeedinfoClosure#Statement
Thanks for understanding and hopefully updating your bug, so that everything is prepared for developers to fix your problem.
It would be nice if someone could confirm that this bug still exists or is fixed, since it was auto invalidated. (with four messages, non the less. :) )
in 3.6.1 not reproducible. Changing to WFM