Created attachment 48053 [details]
Steps to reproduce:
1. open the attached document (writer_bug.doc)
2. scroll to page #4
3. There begins a section "5" with several tables in it. The first table already contains some pre-filled data
4. Copy/paste this pre-filled table just after itself
5. [optinal] modify contents of the pre-filled text in the pasted table (in the grey area)
6. Save the file
7. Close Libreoffice
8. Open the saved file
9. Be badly surprised about the contents of the pasted table not being there
I have reproduced this with LO-3.4.1-rc1.
It might be a problem with .doc export. The problem does not happen when I export it into .odt.
Cedric, Lubos could you please have a look?
It is a data loss => we should fix it for 3.4.2. It would be great to have the fix also in 3.3.4.
First time I can't change the text because it's a restrictet area (Error message).
Ohter parts of the text I can change.
After save, restart and load:
All changes are in the document
I can change the text in the restrictet area (ops).
Jikosi, jeden pro Tebe ;-)
When you copy/paste a fieldmark, the essential attributes are not preserved; later, when saving, the fieldmark is of unknown type, and ignored. We should save even the unknown fieldmarks I think, but here I fixed the root cause - that the attributes are not copied.
Sent to ML for review, to get to 3.4.2.