I updated the Wiki Template with the related Help text. 2011-09-26 09:45 UTC still the old Text with typo "Subcomponentw" is shown in the Assistant.
Additionally the added new Sub component VIEWING will not be shown in the picker. It seems the automatic update from Wiki does not work?
I updated the text creating <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Template:BugzAssHlp_UI> 2011-09-24T06:05:48
- Reported with Bug Submission Assistant -
Please feel free to reassign (or reset Assignee to default) if it’s not your area. Please set Status to ASSIGNED if you accept this Bug.
The update is manual and must be done as instructed at
In https://libreoffice.org/admin change ?version=X in the iframe to invalidate the cache
The procedure was run today.
Please excuse me, but that instruction only can be understood by someone who does not need it ;-)
May be we can meet sometimes on IRC, you explain to me and I add hints that someone without Git experience will need?
*** Bug 42493 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Rainer, I am a bit mixed. How could I reproduce this bug? I wonder if the bug is visible in the assistant or on the wiki page.
The simple thing is: someone who knows what's to do (see comment 2) and has permissions (Silverstripe) has to do it. Those actions simply updates info the Assistant uses from Wiki an Bugzilla.
There is not a program bug or something like that here, the problem simply is that nobody does the few clicks.
AFAIK, Thorsten is going to give you rights to update the service.
Rainer, are you setup now?
No! I do not know anything how to create and use public key for the needs. I followed your LINUX based advice, after some modifications I got something with WIN without knowing what for and how to use, so I terminated my activity. I will think about starting again when a written manual "Silverstripe Contributor for WIN-dummies in few steps" will be available.
I terminated my efforts to get useful instructions how to do the update job. May be I will try again when a written short manual will be available. Until then I will stop updating the wiki text base and ping Thorsten for updates required due to changed Bugzilla data.
I believe independent from all manual updating "a bot" should do an update every 24h
I think the process here is basically working, and updates are not too frequently necessary. Access to the webservice will be granted on request, thus closing the specific request for auto updates as wontfix. Personally, I prefer validating that the update worked over automagic...