Steps how to reporduce with with "LibreOffice 3.5.0 RC1 Tamil (or Dogri) UI/ German Locale [Build-ID: b6c8ba5-8c0b455-0b5e650-d7f0dd3-b100c87] on German WIN7 Home Premium (64bit)
0. Install Damil + Dogri Language, select one of them in menu 'Tools -> Options -> Language', close and restart.
Provoke a crash (I do not know whether that' necessary
1. Open New WRITER document from LibO Start Center
2. <f4> to make Database View available
3. Click icon 'Page Preview', LibO will crash
4. Close, Start recovery until WRITER document is open
5. Menu 'Tools -> Options'
> After Click on "Options' LibO will crash or at least stop responding
Same effect if you do step 6 in LibO Start Center.
Same with "LibreOffice 3.4.5 Tamil (or Dogri) UI / German Locale [Build ID: OOO340m1 (Build:502)]" parallel Server installation on German WIN7 Home Premium (64bit)
@Mayooresan, @A S Alam:
May I ask you to try to reproduce the problem?
> @Mayooresan, @A S Alam:
> May I ask you to try to reproduce the problem?
I updated bug #44208, which includes more language, which has almost same issue.
A, yes, it's indeed the same
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 44208 ***