Steps how to feproduce with with "LibreOffice 3.5.0 RC1 German UI/Locale [Build-ID: b6c8ba5-8c0b455-0b5e650-d7f0dd3-b100c87] on German WIN7 Home Premium (64bit):
1. Try to reproduce "Bug 45137 - UI: TAMIL / DOGRI CRASH in menu Tools - Options"
2. Leave Tamil UI and leave LibO
3. WIN System Settings: Modify LibO installation and delete Tamil and Dogri UI
4. Start LibO, open new WRITER document, check UI
Expected: all German or all English
Actual: Menu bar German, most of the rest English
5. Menu 'Tools -> Options -> Languages -> Language Settings'
> Unexpectedly for UI still "Tamil" is selected
6. Select "German", <ok>
7. Close and restart LibO, now language is completely German
Interesting, but not an Installer issue. Installer cannot change config files in your user directory (where the Tamil setting is stored).
LibreOffice tried to load Tamil resources, and fell back to English. It is unclear to me, why the menus (those come from XML files, not from RES files) behave differently, it might be good to make the behaviour consistent.
Tiny enhancement request... Unlikely in real-life...
(In reply to comment #1)
> ... it might be good to make the behaviour consistent.
Lets mark this one as NEW then :-).