Steps to reproduce:
1. put something in your copy buffer in OSX, select some text and press cmd-c
2. go to libreoffice writer
3. press cmd-f to open the search dialog
4. press cmd-v to paste the text of your copybuffer into the dialog
5. the text is pasted in the document, not the dialog.
6. if you use alternate-mouse-click and select 'paste' in the dialog it works.
copybuffer text is pasted in the document, not the find dialog
copybuffer text should be pasted in the find dialog
probably has to with 'focus' setting i guess
Platform (if different from the browser):
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
Thank you very much for your bug report!
This is a known issue with LibreOffice for MacOS X, and the main bug report for
it is currently bug 49853; therefore I mark this report as a duplicate of the
latter. Please refer to the report page for bug 49853 for further details and
(I set Platform field to "MacOS X" according to original description.)
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 49853 ***