After installation of package (same on 3.5 and 3.5.2) on first start (duble click on LibreOffice icon) I get windows 7 error window with message "LibreOffice 3.5 has stopped working" with options
check online foe solution,
close the program,
debug the program.
In details pane:
Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: soffice.bin
Application Version: 184.108.40.206
Application Timestamp: 4f72d45d
Fault Module Name: MSVCR90.dll
Fault Module Version: 9.0.30729.6161
Fault Module Timestamp: 4dace5b9
Exception Offset: 0002e9f4
Exception Code: c0000417
Exception Data: 00000000
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 9242
Additional Information 1: dda5
Additional Information 2: dda5633914b838568fd285f822ee0ea1
Additional Information 3: 4da0
Additional Information 4: 4da0a7807c305183edc57698aa8cc6fa
LibreOffice 3.4.5 works OK.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start soffice.exe
Platform (if different from the browser):
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
Is this still an issue in the latest stable release?
(Just improved Component/Platform to make it easier to find this bug report.)
I installed Version 220.127.116.11 (Build ID: e29a214) today and works OK.
(In reply to comment #3)
> I installed Version 18.104.22.168 (Build ID: e29a214) today and works OK.
Thank you very much for your reply!
Because of your results I close this bug as RESOLVED/WORKSFORME. If you ever happen to face the same (!) problem again with LibreOffice 3.6.x (I don’t hope that this ever happens), feel free to reopen this bug report, or file a new bug report. Thank you again!
Windows exception code c0000417 and offset 0002e9f4 in msvcr90.dll indicate this is a duplicate of Bug 38913.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 38913 ***