Undo causes unexpected changes to text in Impress.
1. Open blank presentation.
2. Click in the main text area, where it says "click to add text"
3. Type the characters on the following line (<cr> is carriage return):
4. click in the first line of text between the first "a" and second "a".
5. Undo three times (either ^Z or Edit/Undo)
6. Text will become a single line: "aaabbbccc"
Note: Undo in LibreOffice Writer seems to work fine.
Repeatable on (x)ubuntu 12.04, x86 and x86-64.
REPRODUCIBLE with LibreOffice 220.127.116.11 (Build-ID: 165a79a-7059095-e13bb37-fef39a4-9503d18), German langpack installed, on MacOS X 10.6.8 German.
Following the steps given in the original description, I get the same (wrong) result: a single line of text "aaabbbccc".
-> Changed Platform to "All", because bug is present not only on Linux, but also on MacOS X.
Could someone else please test Windows?
Also REPRODUCIBLE with LibreOffice 3.6.0beta1 (Build ID: 1f1cdd8), German langpack installed, on MacOS X 10.6.8 German. All the same.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 37405 ***