(1) Open new text document.
(2) Insert a heading with level 1.
(3) Number the heading: Tools > Outline Numbering... > Numbering > Level 1 > Number: 1, 2, 3,…; then OK.
(4) Insert a check box below heading.
(5) Set design mode to "off".
(6) Move the cursor with arrow buttons in front of the heading number. The check box becomes invisible !!!
(7) Pull the document up and down with mouse wheel. The check box becomes visible again.
Expected behavior: In step (5) the check box should be still visible.
Also Option Buttons and Label Fields become invisible with this proceeding. But not all form controls disappear, Push Buttons and Text Boxes are still visible.
Hence this bug is similar to bug 43765, there may be the same cause for this bug.
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1
Created attachment 63477 [details]
test case with description inside
Thanks for bugreport
reproduced in 3.3.4, 3.5.4, 3.6.b1 on Fedora 64 bit
Changing version to 3.3.4 as most early reproduced
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 43765 ***