Created attachment 63631 [details]
Test document wrong declaration of colours in drawing objects
The declaration of area colours (background colours) of drawing objects in Writer is wrong for some colours and also inconsistent.
How to reproduce:
* Open LibreOffice Writer 3.6 Beta 2.
* Switch on the drawing menu bar
* Draw a rectangular. The automatic background colour is Blue9, but the colour name is usually empty (see screenshot1). Sometimes it displays the correct name "Blue9", though (see screenshot2).
* Then draw a standard form. The automatic background colour is Blue8, but the colour name shows the name "Blue9", which is wrong (see screenshot3)
Alternatively, for testing you can open the attached odt-file and click on the drawing objects. You will notice the inconsistency.
P.S. Side note:
* By the way, what is the objective that the default background colour as well as the line width of borders is different in rectangulars and standard forms?
System: Ubuntu 11.10, 64-bit, german local, LibreOffice Version 220.127.116.11.beta2 (Build ID: f010139) installed from the DEB (including German language pack).
Created attachment 63632 [details]
Created attachment 63633 [details]
Created attachment 63634 [details]
Thanks for the bug report! :-)
[REPRODUCIBLE] Windows XP with official 18.104.22.168 release. Set version accordingly.
Reproducable under Mac OSX 10.7.4; LO 3.6.0 beta 3 (Build ID: 3e2b862)
Could not reproduce.
Windows Vista 64
Build ID: 88805f81e9fe61362df02b9941de8e38a9b5fd16
Changed to RESOLVED WORKSFORME.