Created attachment 66930 [details]
LO calc file to test delete behavior as described
when i try to delete multiple cell content (as per attached file), LO crashes.
how to reproduce:
1. open file e36_12.ods
2. on worksheet EARN for example delete content of cells A2:I49
3. LO crashes
[Reproducible] with "LibreOffice 184.108.40.206 German UI/ German Locale [Build-ID: e29a214] on German WIN7 Home Premium (64bit)
Problem persists with new user profile.
Seems related to conditional formatting, when I have removed all conditional formatting from sheet "EARN" I can't reproduce crash any longer.
Might be related to "Bug 54621 EDITING: CRASH in .ods documents with lots of (conditional) formatting"
Already [Reproducible] with
- Server Installation of "LibreOffice 220.127.116.11 German UI/Locale [Build-ID: 932b512] on German WIN7 Home Premium (64bit)
- Server Installation of "LibreOffice 18.104.22.168.beta3 German UI/Locale [Build-ID: 3e2b862] on German WIN7 Home Premium (64bit) (new Conditional Formatting dialog)
- More early versions not tested
Still worked fine with
- Server installation of Master "LOdev 3.6.0alpha0+ – WIN7 Home Premium (64bit) ENGLISH UI [Build ID: a502549]" (tinderbox: Win-x86@6-fast, pull time 2012-05-31 07:33:55) (Old CF dialog)
Please set Status to ASSIGNED and add yourself to "Assigned To" if you accept this Bug or forward the Bug if it's not your turf. (and remove others in team from CC)
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 54498 ***