1. Open new Impress presentation
2. Click on the Text Tool (or press F2)
3. Click on the slide, a hatched textbox appears
4. Start typing something, text appears
5. Click on the textbox, handlers to change size appear
6. Using the handlers, change the size of the textbox and widen it
7. Select all the text within the textbox
9. Change paragraph adjustment to Centered (either by typing Ctrl+E, the button in the 'Text Formatting' toolbar)
10. Nothing happens, text remains left-aligned, whereas text should be centered.
reproducible with LO 126.96.36.199 (Win7 Home, 64bit)
Reproducible with LO 188.8.131.52, Win 8.1
This one is earlier, but Bug 58492 has more advanced status (ASSIGNED).
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 58492 ***