I think there is something wrong with the compilation of the installation packages for LibreOffice 18.104.22.168alpha.
Since version of November, 15 (master~2012-11-15_06.52.00_LibO-Dev_22.214.171.124.alpha0_MacOS_x86_install_en-US.dmg) the package size is only about 20MB.
Todays version is only 16MB (master~2012-11-16_10.08.10_LibO-Dev_126.96.36.199.alpha0_MacOS_x86_install_en-US.dmg).
When I download the package and double click on it, a message appears with: 'no activatable file systems' (roughly translated).
The last correct version is the version of November 14 (master~2012-11-14_01.45.48_LibO-Dev_188.8.131.52.alpha0_MacOS_x86_install_en-US.dmg) where the package size is 155MB.
@Roman: I think this bug also will interest you. If not, I'm sorry that I add you to the list :).
Thank you very much for noticing this!
CONFIRMED. This problem occurs in the builds from
i.e. builds from tinderbox 27, owned by firstname.lastname@example.org
The daily master builds from
seem to be OK, i.e. tinderbox 1, owned by email@example.com, still produces valid builds.
So the problems seem to be related to the build settings/enviroment/etc. of tinderbox 27.
(I wrote via private e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; seems he does not have an bugzilla account for that mail address.)
I wonder what's up there :-)
I'll look into that once I'm home with reliable 'net ...
The newest daily works again (master~2012-11-16_23.17.46_LibO-Dev_184.108.40.206.alpha0_MacOS_x86_install_en-US.dmg). Again a file size of 155MB. Is this problem 'permanently' solved?
Thanks for your time anyway!
The version of 2012-11-18_05.13.57/ as well as version of 2012-11-18_23.28.45/ works fine. I think we can close this bug?
Looks fixed indeed.
I think that the compilation is still a bit unstable. The version of 2012-11-23_03.51.01 works fine and has a good package size (153MB). The next build (and same day) 2012-11-23_22.16.23 has only a build size of 33MB (not working). 2012-11-25_10.56.53 has got a bigger package size 126MB, but still not able to install properly (translated message: 'no activatable file systems'). Today's version master~2012-11-26_00.28.52 works fine and has a good file size (153MB)...
I'm not sure to reopen this bug, because this is a very unstable 'daily' release...
Hmm. Norbert, it seems rsync either times out, or the files vanish too early. Can the latter be prevented, and the former be reported in tinbuild?
Again a faulty daily version master~2012-11-30_15.22.24. Only 34 MB 'big'.
I reopen this bug because the last correct daily dates from November 28 (master~2012-11-28_00.26.43_). Build of master~2012-11-30_15.22.24_ is not valid (only 34MB size). From then ... there is no daily-build anymore. Windows still have daily builds, so this is a bug.
We can't test the new changes anymore! Please fix as soon as possible. We can't locate the time range where a bug was entered (if a bug appears).
The first daily build for 4.1 (master~2012-12-05_01.41.56_LibO-Dev_220.127.116.11.alpha0_MacOS_x86_install_en-US.dmg) has still the same specifications: a low file size (21MB), and off course not working.
(No worry, I won't repeat this every time; but I will just alert everybody on the list that this bug still appears in the builds for 4.1)
Is this still a problem in current releases? If so we can set as NEW instead of REOPENED (REOPENED is just UNCONFIRMED after it has gone from UNCONFIRMED to RESOLVED).
@Joren - can you set this to NEW if it's indeed still a problem? Seems obvious that a lot of people have confirmed it's an issue
The Daily build for Mac OSX is still buggy. There is no file to download: http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-4-0/MacOSX-Intel@27-OSX_10.7.0-gcc_4.2.1_llvm/
(and no other mac versions): http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-4-0/
(In reply to comment #15)
> The Daily build for Mac OSX is still buggy. There is no file to download:
> (and no other mac versions):
restarted the box, which got somehow stuck.
It's nice to have master builds of course; I see some here:
And none here:
So - looks like we don't have current libreoffice-4-0 snapshots of 4.0 development, though the tinderbox is building ~now.
I'd love to get this off the -4-0 MAB list but without snapshots it looks quite reasonable there :-) hopefully Thorsten's build will complete and we can close this...
Seems like this is all fixed, and working nicely just now - and has been for a while :-) Closing this out - thanks for the report.