Bug 58117 - Excel's ComboBox object is not converted correctly
Summary: Excel's ComboBox object is not converted correctly
Status: RESOLVED WORKSFORME
Alias: None
Product: LibreOffice
Classification: Unclassified
Component: BASIC (show other bugs)
Version:
(earliest affected)
3.5.4 release
Hardware: All All
: medium major
Assignee: Not Assigned
URL:
Whiteboard:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks: Macro-VBA
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2012-12-11 07:21 UTC by NOKUBI Takatsugu
Modified: 2021-05-12 09:53 UTC (History)
1 user (show)

See Also:
Crash report or crash signature:
Regression By:


Attachments
a combobox example (24.00 KB, application/vnd.ms-excel)
2012-12-12 06:28 UTC, NOKUBI Takatsugu
Details
converted file from combobox2.xls (12.10 KB, application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet)
2012-12-12 06:29 UTC, NOKUBI Takatsugu
Details
Saved as a xls file on LibO Calc (6.50 KB, application/vnd.ms-excel)
2012-12-12 06:30 UTC, NOKUBI Takatsugu
Details

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description NOKUBI Takatsugu 2012-12-11 07:21:25 UTC
MS Excel's ComboBox has ListRows property, but LibO not.

http://c-cpp.r3dcode.com/files/LibreOffice/3/4.5.2/libs-core/vbahelper/source/msforms/vbalistbox.cxx

I'm glad if the feature will be implemented.
Comment 1 NOKUBI Takatsugu 2012-12-12 06:28:26 UTC
Created attachment 71377 [details]
a combobox example
Comment 2 NOKUBI Takatsugu 2012-12-12 06:29:36 UTC
Created attachment 71378 [details]
converted file from combobox2.xls

Save as an odt file.
Comment 3 NOKUBI Takatsugu 2012-12-12 06:30:59 UTC
Created attachment 71379 [details]
Saved as a xls file on LibO Calc

ComboBox object is conveted to unknown object.
Comment 4 NOKUBI Takatsugu 2012-12-12 06:32:01 UTC
It is
Comment 5 NOKUBI Takatsugu 2012-12-12 06:32:32 UTC
I changed the subject. It is not ListBox's bug.
Comment 6 NOKUBI Takatsugu 2012-12-12 06:37:21 UTC
Sorry, I can't reproduce minimal case, but sometimes LibO Calc
converts ComboBox object to ListBox object. It is a problem.
Comment 7 Florian Reisinger 2013-04-21 14:08:05 UTC
Comparing the .ods and the .xls, the values are missing (Version 4.0.3.1 (Build ID: a67943cd4d125208f4ea7fa29439551825cfb39) @Win7 x64)
Comment 8 QA Administrators 2015-04-19 03:23:40 UTC Comment hidden (obsolete)
Comment 9 NOKUBI Takatsugu 2015-04-24 08:35:19 UTC
I tried on 4.4.2.2.
It seems to work good.
Comment 10 QA Administrators 2016-09-20 09:34:01 UTC Comment hidden (obsolete)
Comment 11 QA Administrators 2020-09-24 04:10:52 UTC Comment hidden (obsolete)
Comment 12 Andreas Heinisch 2021-05-12 09:53:37 UTC
Works in

Version: 7.2.0.0.alpha0+ (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 0e812184825adf7bba178de03ddcdced044d2478
CPU threads: 6; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19042; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI: en-US
Calc: CL