When reducing the width of a content window in Impress, the font is adjusted only to match the number of lines for each bullet text but the entire size of the content window is not used.
Steps to reproduce:
1. I write a text with bullets in a content field of Impress until the content field is filled up.
2. Autofit Text in the context menu is checked
3. Click on frame of content field
4. Select right side middle blue square, hold left mouse button pressed and reduce width of content window
5. Result: Font reduces to maintain the number of lines for each bulleted text written.
Font does not automatically adjust when reducing the width of a content field when Autofit Text is checked to utilizies the entire size of the content window.
Font is reduced as much as needed, number of lines per bulleted text is not kept constant but the content field is filled to it is maximum. With other words, the font is always kept at its maximum to completely fill the content field.
I can be contacted
Operating System: Windows XP
Version: 18.104.22.168 release
Thank you for reporting this bug.
Reproduced the problem with Ubuntu 12.04 x86_64 with LO-4.0-beta1.
duplicate of Bug #42134
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 42134 ***