Saving the original docx file again with Libre Office results in a reading error of the included image, when reopened.
- Open docx (see link below)
- Export to any pdf (standard over symbol)
- Save the docx file again with a random, small change (e.g. remove the underline or insert a new space somewhere)
Other minor differences to the representation in Word
- samariterlehrer@... (in the middle of the second page) is underlined, but in Word it isn't.
- The horizontal lines on the second page extend to the right margin and start on the same position as the text in Word. When displayed with Libre Office the lines don't touch any of the black margins, but when saved and reopened as docx in Libre Office, they touch both black margins.
- Image might get displaced when saving.
Example files (and this description) can be found at http://ul.to/zgxez2a5
Libre Office Version 188.8.131.52 (Build ID: 2ef5aff)
Word 2007 (including all updates) for the original docx
This bug may be related to BUG 52226, due to the read error.
Looking into the docx as ZIP archive reveals that the image file gets renamed from image1.png to image10.png and only the PNG header (8 bytes) is saved. Where the image saving process succeeded, the image was renamed to image9.png, but the original size and content was kept.
As it really reads like a dup (Link is not working), marking as such....
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 52226 ***
Crossposted new information and another link to the files in
Bug 52226 , Comment 19 :