Created attachment 72374 [details]
RTF file (WinWord-2007)
1. The attached file was created by Microsoft Word 2007:
- the file (attachment 67922 [details]) was opened;
- the table has been copied to the clipboard;
- the new empty document has been created;
- the clipboard was inserted into the new file;
- this document was saved as RTF file.
2. Open the attachment by LibreOffice_3.6.4. You can see the view of this file with the same as in Microsoft Word 2007.
3. Open the attachment by LibreOffice_4.0.0. You will see, that is added the empty cell after the 2nd cell of the 1st row of table. This is a regression.
On pc Debian x86-64, I can reproduce it with master, 4.0 and even 3.6 sources!
On Win7 with 22.214.171.124, it's ok.
Miklos: would you have some time to take a look?
It is a regression and I am sure that Miklos will look at it ASAP.
On the other hand, it is not a real data loss because the data are not removed. The document can be fixed relatively easily => should not be marked as a blocker => reducing the severity a bit.
Interesting, the fake cell is not added if I remove the picture.
(In reply to comment #3)
> Interesting, the fake cell is not added if I remove the picture.
Miklos, Bug 58933 was gone, too.
Thanks for mentioning that bug! It turns out the same same commit introduced both bugs, and the fix will be the same as well. That other one was reported earlier: let's close this as a duplicate, then.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 58933 ***
Migrating Whiteboard tags to Keywords: ('rtf_filter;' -> filter:rtf)