Created attachment 73273 [details]
Compare the height of table row
Problem description: In a particular file, the table rows are higher in LibreOffice 188.8.131.52, not 184.108.40.206.
Steps to reproduce:
1. The operating system used is Linux debian 2.6.32-5-686 #1 SMP Sun Sep 23 09:49:36 UTC 2012 i686 GNU/Linux.
2. The LibreOffice versions involved are:
- LibreOffice Version 220.127.116.11 (Build ID: 2ef5aff) (LO18.104.22.168)
- LibreOffice Version 22.214.171.124 (Build ID: 527dba6f6e0cfbbc71bd6e7b88a52699bb48799) (LO126.96.36.199)
3. The document involved is:
4. File -> Open -> (that document)
5. The screenshots show page four of the file. The table rows are higher in LO188.8.131.52.
Current behavior: The table rows in the file are higher in LO184.108.40.206.
Expected behavior: The table rows should be displayed in the same way in LO220.127.116.11 and LO18.104.22.168.
C. H. D.
Operating System: Debian
Version: 22.214.171.124 rc
Last worked in: 126.96.36.199 release
Created attachment 73303 [details]
I can not reproduce the see,
See attached screenshot, left 3.6 right 4.0.
Maybe some option different between versions.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 59193 ***