1) Open a new Draw document
2) If not visible, open the toolbar form controls
3) Insert textbox-control
4) Right-click on the textbox
5) Click on "Control"
6) On the "General" tab, change the border (so that the border is not "3D look"
7) Save and reopen the document without changing either position or size of the control
8) The border style changed back to "3D-Look"
Version 126.96.36.199.alpha0+ (Build ID: 2b17d6c14d226b1973c87ff161586c39899e403)
TinderBox: Win-x86@6, Branch:master, Time: 2013-01-26_00:10:54
Version 188.8.131.52 .0.2 (Build ID: 5991f37846fc3763493029c4958b57282c2597e)
@ Win 7 x64 (both parallel installations with a new user profile...
[WORKS] when the preview is updated. I attached a screenshot, where the preview (called "Pages") has not been updated --> Wired and not WYSIWYG :(
CONFIRMED by me and the reporter, which e-maild me the bug report in German...
He used: 184.108.40.206 (Build ID: 2ef5aff) @ Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Deutsch
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 57631 ***