I'm using the Duden-Korrektor since several version of LibreOffice. Since the new LibreOffice-4 the extension Duden-Korrektor 9 doesn't work anymore. It is deactivated at the moment. When I try to activate the extension, I get the error message:
loading component library failed: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Application%20Data/LibreOffice/4/user/uno_packages/cache/uno_packages/lu1sbv0h.tmp_/DRO.oxt/dudenkorrektor.uno.dll
Steps to reproduce:
1. Using Duden-Korrektor with LibO 22.214.171.124. OK
2. De-installing LibO 126.96.36.199
3. Installing LibO 188.8.131.52
4. Open Extension Manager => Duden-Korrektor is deactivated now
5. Try to activate Duden-Korrektor => get error message above.
Extension Duden Korrektor could not be activated in LibO 184.108.40.206
Duden Korrektor can be activated without any error.
Operating System: Windows 7
Version: 220.127.116.11 release
Last worked in: 18.104.22.168 release
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 59107 ***