Created attachment 75216 [details]
IndexOutOfBoundsException and then DocumentFocusListener::notifyEvent
issues warning "Focused object has invalid index in parent"
To reproduce ...
(1) Download and open the attached "New Database1.odb" at a terminal
command line. Program displays window "New Database1.odb" with
<Forms> selected in the left pane.
(2) Click <Tables> in the left pane. Program lists table OneColumn in
the lower right pane.
(3) Right-click OneColumn in the lower right pane. Program displays
(4) In the pop-up menu select Open. Program opens window Table Data View.
(5) Give focus to a window which overlaps or covers Table Data View; window
"New Database1.odb" will probably do the job.
(6) Give focus to the Table Data View. Observe warnings in the
I observed this in master commit 2e367c0, pulled around 2013-02-17,
built and running on ubuntu-natty (11.04) 32-bit with gnome
traditional desktop (no effects). Configuration parameters are
The attached typescript has backtraces from the two executions of the
throw statement at vcl/unx/gtk/a11y/atkutil.cxx:218; `git grep` finds
the warning message at vcl/unx/gtk/a11y/atkutil.cxx:670 and
Created attachment 75217 [details]
typescript with two backtraces from `throw`
On pc Debian x86-64 with master sources updated yesterday, I don't reproduce this, perhaps missed something?
Do you still encounter the problem?
The exception is no longer evident in a debug build of master commit
f95d743, fetched 2014-01-04, built and executing on debian wheezy. I
am setting RESOLVED WORKSFOR ME.
Thank you for the reminder, Julien. How time flies when you are