Select the 'Line' attribute to edit a Fontwork object. Select the 'Line Styles' tab of the Line dialogue box. Select the 'Load Line Styles' icon and choose one of the SOD files and click Open. Nothing appears to be loaded.
Selecting 'Reset', 'Cancel', or 'OK' crashes LO.
Steps to reproduce:
1. ....Start a new text document.
2. ....Select View->Toolbars->Fontwork.
3. ....Open the Fontwork Gallery and select 'Favorite1'.
4. ....Right-click and select Anchor->As Character.
5. ....Right-click and select 'Line' from the context menu.
6. ....Select the Line Styles tab and click the 'Load Line Styles' button.
7. ....Select any one of the SOD files and click 'Open'.
8. ....It appears that no line styles are loaded.
9. ....Click any of these buttons on the Line dialogue: Reset, Cancel, or OK.
Line styles should be loaded and editing continue.
Operating System: Windows XP
Version: 126.96.36.199 rc
Build ID: own W7 debug build
Windows 7 Professional SP1 64 bit
ok in 4-2 series. Fixed (probably) by http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=ca4a3f26f96843a8b48fdb10df901a102c2c9ca3