Command+V don't work in save dialog when keyboard language isn't English (maybe when any non-Latin, I've used russian).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new document and enter some text
2. Switch keyboard language to non-Latin (I've used russian)
3. Command+C to copy document text to clipboard (yes, it's work fine here)
4. Choose 'Save' menu item (or "Save as..." when you editing existing document)
5. Command+V will not work in field with file name when you are not in English keyboard language mode.
Command+V (i.e. Command+X, Command+A) don't work in save dialogs when currently selected keyboard language isn't English.
Command+V (i.e. Command+X, Command+A) should work in save dialogs like expected whithout dependence of currently selected keyboard language.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Version: 18.104.22.168 release
Thank you for your bug report.
However, this is already reported, therefore marking this as duplicate.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 41169 ***