Created attachment 77223 [details]
Changing the line spacing for a paragraph style, applying it (immediate effect), changing it back and applying again doesn't work. I have to close the dialog and open it again to revert my previous changes.
- Rightclick in paragraph->edit paragraph style
- changing line spacing to 1.5 -> click apply -> line spacing changes
- without closing the dialog, change line spacing to 1.0 -> click apply -> nothing changes (expected behaviour: should change and show immediate effect)
- close dialog, rightclick-open the dialog again: line spacing is still 1.5
- change it to 1.0 -> apply: line spacing changes.
(System: Win 7 64bit, german, therefore i don't know the exact name for the menu point)
Thank you for reporting this bug!
I have been able to confirm this issue. It is reproducible with LO 220.127.116.11 (Win7 Home, 64bit).
This could be a duplicate of bug #49500 where clicking Apply does not completely change the state.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 49500 ***