Created attachment 77423 [details]
sort problem demo file
1. Problem: row height too small after sort
2. Step by step: - document has 3 columns (text + date + date)
- some cell's text (col A + B + C) is set bold
- all cells are formatted with format->cell->automatic linebreak
- all rows marked and formatted with format->row (in german line)-> optimal height (extra 0,0cm)
- mark several rows and execute data-> sort-> key = col B
- after that the height of several bold texted cells is too small and the format arrow is to see at the right
- repair with: mark one or more too small rows and execute format->row (in german line)-> optimal height (extra 0,0cm)
3. System: Windows 7 Prof 32bit
4. LibreOffice-Version: 184.108.40.206 (Build ID: 7545bee9c2a0782548772a21bc84a9dcc583b89). Same problem with Version 3.5.7.
5. Language: German
reproducible with LO 220.127.116.11 (Win7 Home, 64bit)
Note: The attachment is already saved after a sorting. Therefore, first go to FORMAT -> ROW -> OPTIMAL HEIGHT (Add 0,0cm) -> OK for applying the optimal height. Afterwards, this bug is reproducible with the mentioned steps.
Not reproducible anymore with versions 4.2.6 and 18.104.22.168.0+.
Set status to WorksForMe. Please feel free to reopen if you still encounter this bug. In this case, attach screencopies before and after sort.
Best regards. JBF