I was running LibreOffice 184.108.40.206 on a Lenovo G780 laptop with 64-bit Win 7 with an Intel i3-2370M CPU
Gallery Fontworks image is not saving when the document is closed and re-opened.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Drawing toolbar.
2. Click the "Fontwork Gallery" Icon
3. Choose any style.
4. Save the document.
5. Close the document.
6. Open the document.
1. When the document is re-opened, step 6, there is not any "Fontwork."
2. The thumbnail of the document shows the "Fontwork" even though it is not visible when the file is opened.
I would expect the Fontwork to be there.
1. I first saw this bug in version 220.127.116.11 when I tried to use Fontwork for the first time.
2. I updated to the present version, version 18.104.22.168, and still had the same problem.
3. I tried this on a friend's desktop with Win 7 and had the same problem.
4. Calc, Draw, and Impress save the Fontwork.
5. This is the first time I have ever submitted a bug. Let me know if there is anything that would make this a better bug report or easier for you, please.
Operating System: Windows 7
Version: 22.214.171.124 release
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 60910 ***