Created attachment 79079 [details]
Test file with which the bug was reproduced; it includes also screenshots and explanations
Selection of an object where I changed the color, the color name is displayed correctly. But when the color of the object is default, the color name is not displayed correctly.
This is the same for objects in a group or ungrouped projects.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a graphical object
2. Copy & paste the object (ctrl;c & ctrl+p)
3. Move pasted object
4. Use context menu or Fill Area button to change color
5. Select original object and look at Area Color indicator in toolbar => color is not correct displayed
6. Select object with color changed according to steps 2-4 and look at Area Color indicator in toolbar => color name is displayed correctly.
Wrong display of color name
Correct display of color name
Operating System: Windows XP
Version: 18.104.22.168 release
If I didn't make mistakes while reproducing, it's not reproducible on LO 22.214.171.124 (Win7 Home Premium 32bit)
I will make a test in 4.0.4 in about mid June
As promised I tested Version 126.96.36.199 (Build ID: 9e9821abd0ffdbc09cd8c52eaa574fa09eb08f2)
All is correct now! Thus an improvement from 188.8.131.52