At the moment, there is no option to sort cells depending on the results of formulas without breaking the formulas as the cells get reorganised.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Write several formulas which result depend on values contained in other cells throughout the sheet
2. Try to reorganise the cells thanks to the data>sort dialog
Cells are reorganised but loose their value as formulas now refer to different cells.
There should be an option to conserve the formulas when sorting data.
Operating System: Ubuntu
Version: 188.8.131.52 release
I can confirm this is a valid request. Thanks for reporting!
Tested so far:
* Open Calc
A1 : 1
* create a formula in B1: =A1
* create a formula in B2: =$A$1
* Data > Sort
* sort 'Column A', Descending
Result: both B1 and B2 shows value 5.
Bug 81309 should address this problem.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 81309 ***
Great, thanks Kohei!
How about 4.3? 4.4 wasn't even working on Windows for the past month and as of Version: 184.108.40.206, Calc is still corrupting users spreadsheets.