After a clean install (all old folders removed) the custom wordbook is not activated by default.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Clean install of LibreOffice Version 188.8.131.52 (Build ID: 9e9821abd0ffdbc09cd8c52eaa574fa09eb08f2), all old folders were deleted before, language chosen: English
2. The user-folder "wordbook" should be empty at first.
3. Open Writer
4. Type in a custom word (like "harxharx") and add it to your wordbook by right-clicking it and choosing "Add".
5. A custom wordbook "standard.dic" gets created in user-folder "wordbook" but not activated (the check-box at Tools -> Options -> Language Settings -> Writing Aids -> User-defined dictionaries -> "standard [All]" is not active).
6. Close Writer
7. Open Writer again and type in your custom word (like "harxharx") - it isn't recognized.
Writer doesn't remember your custom words.
The custom wordbook should get created and activated at the same time (activate check-box "standard [All]" as soon as file "standard.dic" gets created).
Operating System: Windows XP SP3
LibreOffice Version: 184.108.40.206 (Build ID: 9e9821abd0ffdbc09cd8c52eaa574fa09eb08f2)
Operating System: Windows XP
Version: 220.127.116.11 release
Cannot reproduce in 18.104.22.168