Created attachment 81273 [details]
MS .docx file fails to import correctly
This bug was tested LibreOffice v4.1 RC1 running in windows 7 and XP. It appears that LibreOffice loses formatting when importing MS .docx files. I have attached an example.
Steps to reproduce the bug:
1. Open attached Demo-Hayden-Management.docx document in writer
2. Open attached Demo-Hayden-Management.docx document in Word2003/Office 365
3. Compare the documents.
There 3 major areas where the import fails.
1) Picture is missing
2) Picture is placed on left side instead of the right.
3) Chart is rendered incorrectly
4) Chart is missing
5) West is missing from chart
Created attachment 81274 [details]
Comparison of Doc in Word vs Writer P1
See original post for description of errors
Created attachment 81275 [details]
Comparison of Doc in Word vs Writer P2
comparison page 2
Thank you for your bug report, I can reproduce this bug running LibreOffice Version: 22.214.171.124
Build ID: 1b3956717a60d6ac35b133d7b0a0f5eb55e9155 on Mac osx 10.8.4.
It also looks like there are with strips true the lines of text.
The developers asked that I split up bug reports like this, so I created 6 new ones, 66368 - 66373
You can close this or make it a meta bug to track the separate issues.