A cell with reference to another cell with formula won't recalculate/autocalculate, if a column was inserted before.
Steps to reproduce:
1. In a row enter numbers for example 1 2 3 in cells A1, B1, C1
In cell D1 enter =sum(A1:C1)
In cell E2 enter =D1+1
Changing any numbers in A1, B1 or C1 works well.
2. Insert a column between the number-cells, for example
between A1 and B1.
(All references will updated correctly.)
3. Enter a number (5 or so) into the new and empty cell B1.
Cell D1 autocalculate correctly,
cell F2 not!!!!!
After inserting a column some cells won't recalculate automaticly.
Cell F2 dont't recalculate automaticly.
Cell F2 must recalculate automaticly.
Operating System: Windows 7
Version: 184.108.40.206 rc
I can reproduce this bug running LibreOffice Version: 220.127.116.11
Build ID: 0f08a823567f802c29cbaf2b327db19aaf72016
I tested it with 4.1 beta 1 Version: 18.104.22.168.beta1
Build ID: 3a2c2d2417101e45fe07cfd8358acf2204a98f3 and the bug was there already so a regression from 4.0....
Was still working in 4.0.x Version 22.214.171.124 (Build ID: 9e9821abd0ffdbc09cd8c52eaa574fa09eb08f2)
Kohei - an internal structural re-work issue in 4.1 ?
It works fine on my feature branch (feature/formula-core-rework), but then, I just re-worked this very area last week. I haven't tried the master branch or the 4.1 branch yet.
I guess (annoying as it is) fixing this MAB for 4.1.x should be a higher prio. than the feature work on master; hopefully it's something small ...
Sure. Unfortunately this part of the code is a pain to debug, which is why I had to rework this to split this reference update code into 3 to reduce complexity on my feature branch, to make it manageable. I already spent some amount yesterday and didn't find anything. This is going to be a long battle.
Why is a bug like this reported so late in the game....
Since the master will have a different fix coming from my feature branch, whatever the fix ends up being will be for 4.1 only, just FYI.
Ok. I've found the fix. Will put it in shortly.
I pushed my fix on gerrit for review: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/5070/
I'll take care of this on the master branch. Right now the fix is in my feature branch, and I'll merge that to master soon. Once it's merged, then the master branch will get the fix and the test.
Kohei Yoshida committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "libreoffice-4-1":
fdo#67206: Don't forget to swap the broadcaster storage when swapping columns.
It will be available in LibreOffice 4.1.1.
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.
Thanks Kohei ! :-) nice catch.