Created attachment 85744 [details]
An example of the calc sheet created with LO188.8.131.52.
Problem description: Formatting Cell as custom text "PK-"@.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Calc sheet and create the custom Text format "PK-"@.
2. Format a column with the new custom Text format.
3. Add text to cells that column.
4. Varify your text has PK- before the text.
4. Save and close the Calc sheet.
5. Reopen the Calc sheet and you will find your text is now PK-PK- text.
Current behavior:The custom format of "PK-"@ keeps pre-pending itself to the text.
Expected behavior:The custom format of "PK-"@ should only pre-pend the text once.
Operating System: Windows 7
Version: 184.108.40.206 release
Hi it-admin, thank for reporting.
Version: 220.127.116.11.0+ Build ID: aa9bef8271ed50a397c959ed53c91ee44b3dcb1
TinderBox: Win-x86@6-debug, Branch:libreoffice-4-1, Time: 2013-09-03_11:55:14
I know it is not right mark a bug as duplicate of a posterior bug, but also other have been marked as duplicate of that bug.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 70275 ***