Impress table design default has offered about 11 options.
NONE of that has --->
1) good appearance.
2) basic scheme of all cells white background, with black line colour
3) there is no provision to save user's favourite table scheme (as template)
Most annoying is none of default schemes have black line. All have only white line.
It becomes difficult when we print the presentation on back & white printer where colors are poorly printed (all in shades of grey). In such case if back line is not present, table is hardly recognizable.
1) Should have decent looking default colour schemes (we can learn from MS Office, Powerpoint, in this regard)
2) There should be some easy provision to add user's choice / individualised favourite table scheme
3) Default Back Line in colour scheme is the must.
Operating System: All
Version: 18.104.22.168 release
LibO 22.214.171.124 on Win7 :
My opinion :
- "none ... good appearance" : matter of personnal taste...
- "save user's favourite table scheme (as template)" : should be with a "table style" (same for layout : there should become a slide layout style) : major changes
- for all the remaining, I agree with the reporter. No feature to personalize a table ???
I would agree with Dominique. Marked as enhancement request.
There's some though being put into this apparently, see this blog post:
It'll probably take quite some time before this would land in Impress, but it's exciting nevertheless!
Keeping my fingers crossed.