Created attachment 93122 [details]
footer contains hyperlink
1. If the footer contains the hyperlink start with "www" ex. www.google.com.
2. After roundtrip footer*.xml.rels, contains the Target is empty related
to the Hyperlink.
i.e <Relationship Id="rId1" Type="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/officeDocument/2006/relationships/hyperlink" Target="" TargetMode="External" />
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the file in LibreOffice
2. Click File -> Save As (Microsoft Word 2007/2010 (.docx))
3. Open saved file in MS Office 2007.
File should open without any error.
File corrupt dialog is shown.
YogeshBharate committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
fdo#74271: Added unit test & code changes for footer contains hyperlink.
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.
No corruption anymore, tested using Mac OSX 10.9 with LibreOffice Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha0+
Build ID: 88955714d345d8584e86ae34bf5f5d1f3f4af9f7
TinderBox: MacOSX-x86@49-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2014-03-15_04:16:49
Thanks for fixing!