Created attachment 94873 [details]
document contains nested text boxes
1. document contains the text boxes (some are nested text box)
2. In document.xml, nested AlternateContent present.
3. Due to this the file get corrupted and gives error "You cannot put drawing object into the text box, callout, comment, footnote or endnote" while opening file in MS Office 2010 word.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the file in LibreOffice
2. Click File -> Save As (Microsoft Word 2007/2010 (.docx))
3. Open saved file in MS Office
File should open without any error.
File corrupt dialog is shown
YogeshBharate committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
fdo#75604: File Corruption - Issue related to the nested AlternateContent.
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.
Issue related with nested <mc:AlternateContent> is not more exist so closing this issue.