Created attachment 96519 [details]
sample data for ANOVA
In the table of ANOVA results, F critical is not displayed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached sample document in Calc.
2. Select the data range, i.e. A1:C5.
3. Choose Data - Analysis of Variance (ANOVA).
4. Choose an arbitrary output cell and click OK.
5. Table of results is shown, "F critical" cell has "#NAME?" error value.
Expected: The cell should have appropriate value.
The expected value appears, if you:
- click the cell, go to Function Wizard and click OK.
- enter the cell formula in input line and delete a space in the formula.
Tested in 184.108.40.206 and current 4.3 master, Ubuntu 13.10.
I can reproduce this.
Hi, I have restructured ANOVA in 4.3 to support "two factor" ANOVA and doesn't have this bug anymore. I can't add this to 4.2 as it has new functionality. Is this good enough?
Hi, of course it is absolutely OK. Thanks a lot!
OK, then I'll mark this as fixed.
Zdeněk Crhonek committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
uitest for bug tdf#76731
It will be available in 6.2.0.
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.
Build ID: 3846561f79cf9065abd9ca83c9fbfbe7e52e28e2
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: GL; VCL: gtk3;
TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@86-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2018-10-21_02:45:54
Locale: en-US (ro_RO.UTF-8); Calc: threaded